Custom Retractable Screen Door You Install Yourself In Minutes.
Let in the fresh air and keep out the bugs. ScreenEx® custom-made screens fit doors, windows and wide openings such as garages and patios.
They are a great replacement for rigid framed sliding or stationary screens. Our screens glide along a track, no rigid frame to get bent. If accidentally walked into, the screen gives with the pressure then slides back into place without damage. When not in use they retract into a cassette - out of sight, out of the way!
Why ScreenEx is Better
- Screen retracts into 2" square cassette
- Side-pull or pull-down
- Installs in 20 minutes using 6 to 12 screws
- Side-pull from left or right—can be decided at installation
- Many mounting options—
– Mounted inside or outside frame
– Interior or exterior of most doors or windows
- Lifetime warranty on tracks and cassettes
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic motors/remote controls
- 1 year warranty on mesh screen under normal conditions and use
- ScreenEx® products are assembled in the United States with US and foreign parts.
- No rigid frames — slides easily in secured tracks
- Screen gives with pressure then returns to open position or retracts into cassette
- Any opening can be screened
Questions? Call (203) 720-1299
9am-10pm EST | 7 Days a Week
Or you can email us your questions.
We make Screens to Fit:
Doors Windows French Doors
Sliders Garages Patios
- Side-Pull: Windows & Doors
- Dual Cassette Side Pull for French Doors
- Pull-Down: Windows & Doors
- Extra Wide Pull Screens: Patios, Gazebos
- We Repair Any Make or Model of